By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise advent to thought and examine is an easy-to-read and hugely available reference on attachment that bargains with the various key recommendations and themes studied inside attachment conception. This e-book is produced from a sequence of chapters framed by means of universal questions which are more often than not requested by means of beginners getting into the sphere of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy specializes in answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are lined from various degrees of research, together with species, person, and dating degrees, operating versions of attachment, attachment services and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter through the years and throughout events, dating contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral approach and different behavioral platforms, the results of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and size of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer structure to deal with an important subject matters inside of attachment theory
- Presents details in an easy, easy-to-understand method to confirm accessibility for newcomers within the box of attachment
- Covers the most thoughts and matters that relate to attachment idea, hence making sure readers strengthen a robust starting place in attachment idea that they could then observe to the research of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and pros can fast get up-to-speed with the latest learn
Read or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
"Ecobehavioral analysis", the merging of social ecological reports and J. R. Kantor's thought of interbehavioral psychology, used to be termed simply over a decade in the past. given that then, cutting edge traits rising within the box of developmental disabilities warrant a accomplished replace. Ecobehavioral research and Developmental Disabilities: The Twenty-First Century deals such an replace of present examine, as Dr.
Personality constructions underlie everyone’s character. whilst rigidly defended, they restrict us; but as they develop into extra versatile, they could display resources of animation, renewal and authenticity. The Matrix and which means of personality publications the reader into an knowledge of the archetypal depths that underlie personality constructions, offering an unique developmental version during which present analytic theories are synthesised.
This assortment, drawn from twelve years of the influential magazine stories in Gender and Sexuality, deals a groundbreaking enhance in pondering and theorizing approximately what occurs to girls once they develop into moms. It explores how ladies are replaced and formed by means of interplay with their young children and the cultural constructs approximately motherhood during which they're embedded.
Des actes simples, faciles d'accès et n'engageant aucun investissement financier, peuvent-ils nous aider à notre quotidien ? los angeles réponse est oui. Générant un changement positif immédiat, les micro rituels symboliques se révèlent très efficaces . Suivons des dizaines de conseils inventifs, percutants, originaux, voire.
- Estudos e pesquisas em psicologia do desenvolvimento e da personalidade : uma homenagem a Angela Biaggio (Portuguese Edition)
- Preventing Violence in Relationships: Interventions Across the Life Span
- Child Welfare and Development: A Japanese Case Study
- Changing Conceptions of Psychological Life (Jean Piaget Symposia Series)
- The Origins, Prevention and Treatment of Infant Crying and Sleeping Problems: An Evidence-Based Guide for Healthcare Professionals and the Families They Support
- Stress, Coping, and Development, Second Edition: An Integrative Perspective
Additional info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research
Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research by Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley